- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

'nyte post =]


**sigh**
I am here.. Staring at the monitor, with nothing much to do
..
but, thinking of the good times I've had with the best people i have in my life..
It's funny how these simple little stuffs bring happiness to our life..isn't it? Memories..Memories..good old memories..
Peeps?
Tomorow,I'm hopefully gonna go and check which class i am in
for my A'levels.
**Fingers crossed**..

Selfishly, I am praying, wishing and hoping
that me and my bf
get in the same class this year as well..
[Wish us good luck readers!!!!]

Now, m off to sleep hoping everything turns out in favor..

Ciao all later
~~Good night world~~

3 comments:

Masudh said...

Good old memories ha.. not bad.
Aren't you in CHSE! does "fingers crossed" means you're just kidding? cooon-fused!!

Anyways good luck

one more thing. You get lucky when you try hard!

still one more thing... It doesn't matter even if you are listed in another class.. you can change classes in the first week if you have the same combination..

Cheers

Belle said...

umm..changing classes doesnt work in our skewl. and m not in CHSE

Belle said...

annnnd fingers crossed doesnt mean i am kiddin :D..I really reaaaali wish we get in the same class