- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

back wiTh the raIn :P


Yippeee!! It's here again!!!!!
Yeah, you got it rite. It's the RAINNNN!!!!
The cold environment feels so good after the sweaty hot days =D
Since Thursday, it's non-stop "Tip..Tap..Drip..Drop..Splash..Squish..."
I hope you all out there are enjoying the wonderful rain to it's best =]
and hey! m sori for not posting anything to my bloggy for a longtime..
It's jux i wasn't in the mood to do so..
now, m off to wander about in the world of blogs
**Bwahhahah!**


--: Ciao all :--

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeapp! rain rain, dont go.. come again, right now!! =P enjoyyy, sis

Unknown said...

annnnnnd, its nice your back, lazyhead! welcome

Belle said...

hehe =] yeh

Masudh said...

"About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!"

of course, you're YOU.. we accept you as you're...

Cheers

Belle said...

@ Masudh : Geee thankx