- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happpiee


Ta-daaa!!

M happy..
very veryyyyy happy..
Ask me why??
**psst..ask!!**
** Giving you the biggest grin ever **

Yippee!! me and my darlin are in the same class..
hehe..Now, i cant wait for skewl to re-open on " 14th June ".
A new year..A new start

New lessons, New pranks
New friends, New teachers
annnd
new FUN!!

-Yaaaay!!-

~~ Ciao readers ~~

5 comments:

đєuиħøłүguy said...

hei..
mke evry momnt wit ur darlin lst fr eva..
nd dnt gt angry soo quickly..
hes a guy^^
he has to do stuupid stuffz wich u may nt agree wit all the tym x]

ALY said...

I was here baby. And I love you so much.

Masudh said...

so happy for you
but don't forget to study! lol

good luck

Belle said...

@ deunholguy
I wil make shure that i dont get angry too fast.hehe...thanks for the advice.I wil keep that in mind ;)

@ aly
=] I Love you too <3

@ Masudh
thanks and yeah we wont forget to study :P

Muuthish said...

AWESOME! <3
have loooads of fun =D