- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

mY neW laYouT!!!!



Howdy bloggers!!

Guesss waaat??

I got a new layout!! =D

Not that you wont have noticed it by now =P

hehe

How's my new layout ^^

You like it, don't you?

** I know you will!! O.o **

ny ways, m not really well..

soo nt realli in the mood to do anything..

I will be updating sooon enuf..

Take care all..


~~Ciao~~

4 comments:

Masudh said...

Of course, the layout is fine... You have chosen a very different background.. anyways, its kinda cute..

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.. is it just you're getting moody or are you sick? If so get well soon..

Belle said...

umm..i wasnt in a good health last nite.bt i guess i am much better nw.btw, thank you

Muuthish said...

GET WELL SOOON! =D

and and le new background? AWESOME!
though I think that the cbox under current time thing would look better (= instead of under le header.

Belle said...

=) thankies for the coment+suggestion.eheh
btw, I am fyne by now