- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's raininnng!!


**Drip..Drop..Splash..Squish**
-sigh- Well, this is the only thing happening nowadays.Rain,RaIn..and even more RAIN! It's almost like impossible to hang out when it's raining as in it wouldn't stop for ages..But,i guess it aint that bad indoors either :D..hehe. Wow!Some relaxing sleep we can get huh? 
I love the feeling of getting all soaked in the rain. :) It's craxy..yeah i know!! But it's sooo fun..I think u guys shud try that one too :P.Ofcourse look out for the "cold" you wud catch afterwards.
Rain is just a.W.e.S.o.M.e !! 
I hope you guys are dancin in the rain out there too..May be some lazy bums are off to sleep all the time!! Take care everyone :) and have fun!!!!


--Buh-baaai-- 

2 comments:

DarkCasanova said...

yay!! rain!!! u know some guys say cigs take mind of de probs well for me it's rain... seriously love goin out in the rain an guess what..i am immune to colds from rain..:D

Belle said...

hehe good for u then :P..So i hope that a lot of rain falls on you..hehe..have a great time :)