- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm BaCk!!!!yayy!!


Hey all! It's been quite a long time huh?? ookai..Blame it on the THUNDER STORM and the HEAVY RAIN :$..umm..I mean seriously!! After one night of heavy rain and thundering the modem over here went totally craxy and there was no internet conection for a looooong time :/ **hmmmph!!** Anyways, i did miss my bloggy..and in the mean time,i havent been upto anythin really new or adventerous.It was "Boooring"..But yeah!! i did have a lot of time spent on SHOPPIN :D..hehe
So everyone!New posts will be published soon :)..Thanks for visitin my bloggy and yeah,a heartfelt thanks to my well-wisher.Thank you.You did  a nice job!! :)

0 comments: