- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bL0g auth0r mi$$ing in @cti0N!

Dear readers,
The author of this blog is MIA for a few days. Her humble apologies and she requests her readers to stay tuned. Meanwhile she wants to talk about...guess what? MOVIES! She wants you readers to check out these movies which are good to watch over and over again! :P So get some popcorn ready!

That is all for now.

/Well wisher

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how...annoying

Anonymous said...

All those movies are great romantic ones, except, personally I feel that "The Notebook" is a better choice as a movie than "A Walk to Remember" if you want to catch Nicholas Sparks' tragic romanticism. :-D

I just can't stand Mandy Moore and that Shawn (or something?) guy. No chemistry between them at all. Plus they behave like childish high school bimbos.

The actor and actress (Rachel McAdams) deliver a more believable and realistic and also mature performance in "The Notebook."

So, sad to say, "A Walk to Remember" was the worst movie I saw that year while "The Notebook" was one of the best movies I ever saw (though both had the same author). I guess it really matters when the right director and right actors perform in harmony. :-)

Anonymous said...

ye.. true, notebook should be in the list

Belle said...

The Notebook added to the list.

PS: Yeah this is a great movie.

/Well wisher