- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I miss my sch00L!!!!!

[my class mates :)]

It's been months since I graduated and i really miss my school =|.. I miss the fun,excitement,the hangouts,field trips,group studies,our little mischieves nd evry other little thing about "High School"..To be frank the exam fears,pressures and tensions now seem to be a lot of fun too :P..When looking back to those old times,i cant help it but smile.**sigh!!good old times :)**.. I miss my dear class-mates sooo much..Everyone was so craxyy!!!We dumbos used to fight over the simplest things.But then again,with in hours we wud be making fun together..:) I remember the pranks we used to do.Especially the mischievious acts we did durin the extra classes.**hehe**..Our teachers used to be so mad at us :D..We have been dragged to the supervisors a lot of times :P..**HEY! We werent at all naughty :/..It's jux that some made a mountain out of a molehill due to thier jealousy :s** hmmph! anyways..I miss my sweeeeet teachers too,especially my English teacher!!She was soo adorable,friendly,funny and most of all a nice person..**psst pssst..Her classes were never booring ;)** I remember my computing teacher as well :)..I remember how everyone in our class used to sleep with eyes wide open during his lectures :P..haha!!he used to call me "Britannia Marie"..I wonder why and how he came up with that name??? :S..
With in a couple of months my A'levels wud start.And I wud be studyn in the same school.But,are things goin to be the same???Obviously some of my ex-classmates wont be there..neither will the teachers :(..But,on a second thout i may be meetin new frends,new teachers....**hmm**soo i guess it wont be that bad at all...

I will always remember the times i spent last year..I never in my dreams knew that i wud miss these things sooo badly...hehe!


[Bye bye readers..Ciao]

4 comments:

R.K.Wawilly said...

well, when classes start, it will be more fun, then i think in alevel, its all different frm Olevel. am sure it will be fun 4 u ..
have a great holiday then.

Mike Abraham said...

hadha fakka nameh dho... Brit...:P

those days are memories dho.. how i wish i can hang on to those cherishable ones..

shootingstar said...

school is the good time we all never forget...*sigh*

Belle said...

®Uk§:: I hope soo :)..hehe
Mike:: :P warah fakka nameh :P..hehe and yeah..Alll we have are the memories :)
shootingstar:: Yeahhh!!..The good old times :)