- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Peek-a-B000!!!


** peek-a-booo**
Howdy everyone?Been upto anything interesting or not? :P ..hehe
Wellll, nothing new over this end :/.. The only thing happenin iz my family members moving away to different places ever since the holiday began..Only me,mom,dad and lil bro left behind!..And the worst thing is i have to be alone most of the time with nothing to do :(.. **Hmmph**
It's wayyy boooring..
But hey! I have joined in a forum lately and i must say it's way cool :)
[Me joining a forum is so weird..and me liking it??even more weird : ]
I guess you guys should check it out as well.
Here goes the links:
  1. http://vasvaas.com/board/
  2. http://vasvaas.com/

    I hope you guys like them as well!! M off to sleep now..Lookin forward to post somethin interesting soon..Take care!!!

0 comments: