- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Friday, June 5, 2009



Heeey there PeePs!!!!!
How have you all been?
I assume..umm..pretty much good ^_^
Hehe =]
Before collapsing down to a nice sleep,
I thout i would peep in to blogosphere
annnnd chek out how u guys were doing.. ^^
It's been a nice day for me..
I had so soo soooooo much fun!!!
A wonderful time with my boyfriend
** ♥ It was awesome ♥ **
plus a nite shopping like craaaaaxyyyy!!!!!
**woopie!!**
It was good till it lasted =]
Most probably, m gonna end up with a fun,girly time
with Schayein tomorow..
We are getting a new haircut readers!!
**insert the thui emoticon over here** =P
My!! m tired everyone..
I am off to bed now.
Ciao all later on!!

~~Take care and good nite~~

5 comments:

lilly said...

have funnn dear..... =] =]
hehe..
wuuurrveee shopping.. ^.^

Skarlit said...

Haaaaave Fuuuun Giirrrl =D

Belle said...

=] hehe m shure to have fun till my school re-open O_o..thank you guys.. =]

Unknown said...

and in the end.. it was fun! :P

Belle said...

hihi..yeah it was!! ;)