- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

gnittis ybab << baby sitting ???



Greetings readers!!!!
What have u all been upto?? ^^

Sooori for not updating..
Actually i have been a bit bsy with the school stuffs..
annnnd most of all i have been baby sitting the two naughty boys over here..
Trust me readers!! They drive u craaaaaaaaaxy!!
Baby-sittin really is a tiring job..They have u running after them all through out the day!!..

Yet, sometimes they can be so sweet and do simple stuffs that make u smile =)
*sigh...*

I guess i should get goin rite now too..
'Cause one boy is over here pulling all the wires outta the plug! O.o
[P.s: Though they give me a hard time, i still love babies ;) ]
~Ciao~

0 comments: