- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life indeed is short..


January 11, 2005

Katie [21 years] married her high-school sweetheart Nick [23 years] on January 11, 2005 in the US. Katie had terminal cancer and spent hours each day receiving medication. In spite of all the pain, organ failures, and morphine shots, Katie went going along with her wedding and took care of every detail. The dress she wore had to be adjusted a few times due to her constant weight loss. Through out the wedding ceremony and the reception, Katie had to use the oxygen tube.. She even had to take a few rests as the pain didn't allow her to stand for long....

January 16,2005


5 days after her wedding day, Katie died. She was ill and weak.Yet, she married with a smile on her face..

This is a mail I recieved tonite..This kept me thinking for wile. No matter how short life is, it's up to us to reach for our happiness..
"Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly

Kiss passionately, love truly

Laugh constantly

And never stop smiling no matter how strange life is

Life is not always the party we expected to be..

but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful..."


2 comments:

ALY said...

Sad for the couple but a brave woman indeed. Touchy read.
=================
I love you baby.

-ALY

Belle said...

=) yeah she truly was brave. [PBUH]
I love you as well darlin