- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

!!!@@@!!!


Errrrrr!!!! I am so infuriated at the moment!!
Wanna know why? Well, listen up..
This is my blog,right? [YEAH it is!!] Who writes here?Obviously ME!

What i should and should not write here is totally up to me....

If u like it,well and good[Thank you if you appreciate them]
.
..Umm..If u don't, it really aint my problem..

To be frank i don't even really care. I will write all the nonsense i want!!
[I hope i don't sound really rude]
A heartfelt request to you guys is that, [Mark my words]..
" Please, Don't Post Any Rude Comments To The Posts I Publish"
If u don't like any of the things i have written here, why bother typing a rude comment?
Just leave it at that! Okay?

I can't say how mad i am rite now!

and hey! It really aint important for each and everyone to like what
I LIKE!!
it's one's own choice!

I hope the one's who i am referring to "digest" this with in time!

--Ciao when i cool down--

5 comments:

ALY said...

Calm down sweety ;)

Belle said...

ehehe..guess i have by now =)

Masudh said...

is it me that you're angry with. if yes, i'm so sorry if i made you so.

my apologies

Belle said...

not really Masudh..I saw a few other coments in my shoutbox the followin day..that's it..hehe..its ok anyway

Masudh said...

Thanks a million