- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh no!!N0t again!!!


"Eat this..eat that..No!not that..Why don't u eat on time??..See how skinny u have grown..try and gain some weight or else, u mite end up with a disease with no cure"" :/ How boring is it to hear the same old words over and over again..especially when i have got no interest in it.. Whew!! Doesnt my sis get tired of repeating the same thing a hundred time?????...I mean..it's not that i am planning to stay empty stomach FOREVER :s...it's that i plan to eat when i get hungry..and that even to the extent which i can have in my lil tummy :|..See?..I have always been a good girl and eaten well enuf rite on time..[well..not always..but mostly i do **hmmph!!**] Yet..my siblings cant give me a word of compliment..all they can do is Complain ..that too in big fat CAPITAL letters :/.. I knw i will get in to the diseases if i dont eat on time..But i do try hard..What can i do when most of the time I get the feel of vomitin :|..I hope they understand this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :)..Till then i guess i will listen to their word and force myself to eat..like how i do nw :/ **All the best to me :|*** -Take care all-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go eat some more my cute lil bunny :P

Belle said...

hehe..yeah yeah i knw there z more to go :D

Mike Abraham said...

same scenario is at ma home.. too many nagging over it and i get bored of it.. ultimately hating my lovely meals:)

Belle said...

hehe..so this isnot only my story huh? :P ..hehe looks like a lot more are goin thru the same situation..keke

Unknown said...

BOooo! i can be worse than the siblings! mind you.. hmph

Belle said...

Uh-oh!!! **Bites the finger nails..runs fast and hides under the blanket****

Skarlit said...

*Goes and take the blanket..* There, I found you..Now go and eat!! =P

Belle said...

:P skaaaarlit wes kuraa kanthah dhoow :P