- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

=]


No late updates huh??..well..mostly there actually aint anythin i can think of to tell you all :/.. The holidays seem to be soo booooorin..No new stuffs to do at all..**sigh**
By the way,today is one of myyy "bestest" friend's b'day..and the poor me cudnt even wish her..Well, you see? we have been frends since the last 5 years.We studied together..but after our grade 8 she moved to male' where her parents are staying at the moment.I had her contact number..but now she doesnt use it..So all in all i have no way to contact her :/..anyways..where-ever she is,i hope she had a blast today :)..Hehe.When we meet up next time..m shure we both will hav a lot to share..we missed quite a lot of things.But i guess we will catch up soon :)..
(May she be blessed with all the happiness she deserve)
I hope to come up with a new post soon..Take care!!!!! :D

1 comments:

Mike Abraham said...

wish her a happy birthday ige

and yeah.. u shud come up with a new update soon// i m waiting u kno..:)