- cнιт cнαт -

- αвouт мє -

My photo
About ME!! Well well, i am just a simple girl with a lot of silly,cute and weird dreams...I am just somehow strange may be..I am just me!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mY L0v3 sT0rY..


Today while givin my life a thought i happend to recall my best times with my BF.**ehem**My little fairy tale came to reality last year.Beautiful,innocent,loving,romantic,crazy and EXCITING I can say..these few words may to some extent describe the relationship i have with my Bf...
Words however can never really express what i with-hold in my heart for him.He had always been there when i needed him.Through the worse and good times,he had always guided my way and stood by my side :) .He had always tried and brought out the best in me.To be frank,he showed me some unseen faces of my life.And i am glad to have found them with someone who loves me so dearly.He just loves me for who i am.Most importantly,besides being my BF,he had always been my closest friend.He z the "someone" i can talk wen i am down in dust.
Guys,I really do have someone to love with all my heart,someone to care about,someone to trust and depend on...Someone I can show off proudly to the world with my head held up so high!!I am soooo glad and proud to have him :) I can never be able to thank him enough for just being with me and for loving me so truly..But i can promise him to love in return to the best i can..I hope our love last an eternity :)..

To my Bf: If you happen to read this..I would want to tell you that I really love you a lot..and that i am sooo glad to have you :)..
U and Me are a forever pair :)..mmwah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be madly in love with the guy :D Nice read darling.

[ E ]

Belle said...

yeah yeah i am..I hope you know i really really love yoou!! :D

Skarlit said...

awww..and i love you two lovebirds.. :P

Belle said...

:P And we the lovebirds love u as well sissy :)